Samovar Yerba Buena Gardens
We are open…
Sunday – Wednesday: 10am – 8 pm
Thursday – Saturday: 10am – 9 pm
Phone: (415) 227-9400
Located in the heart of downtown San Francisco, above the waterfall on the Upper Terrace in the Yerba Buena Gardens.
730 Howard Street (between 3rd and 4th Streets)
San Francisco, CA 94103
Directions to Our Store:
from the North Bay
1. US-101 S toward SAN FRANCISCO 10.6 miles
2. Turn RIGHT onto VAN NESS AVE / US-101. .3 miles
3. Turn LEFT onto BROADWAY ST. 0.1 miles
4. BROADWAY ST becomes BROADWAY TUNNEL / ROBERT C LEVY TUNNEL.
5. BROADWAY TUNNEL / ROBERT C LEVY TUNNEL becomes BROADWAY ST. 0.1 miles
6. Turn RIGHT onto STOCKTON ST. 0.3 miles
7. STOCKTON ST becomes STOCKTON ST TUNNEL. 0.1 miles
8. STOCKTON ST TUNNEL becomes STOCKTON ST. 0.3 miles
9. STOCKTON ST becomes 4TH ST. 0.1 miles
10. Turn LEFT onto MISSION ST.
11. Park, and follow walking directions to Samovar
from the South Bay
1. US-101 N toward SAN FRANCISCO
2. Take I-80 E toward BAY BRIDGE / OAKLAND / SEVENTH ST / US-101 N.
3. Take the FOURTH ST exit toward EMBARCADERO. 0.1 miles
4. Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto BRYANT ST. 0.1 miles
5. Turn LEFT onto 3RD ST. 0.4 miles
6. Turn RIGHT onto MISSION ST.
7. Park, and follow walking directions to Samovar
from the East Bay
1. I-80 W toward SAN FRANCISCO
3. Take the FREMONT ST exit. 0.4 miles
4. Turn LEFT onto FREMONT ST. 0.1 miles
5. Turn LEFT onto MISSION ST. 0.4 miles
6. End at Yerba Buena Gardens
7. Find Parking and walk to Samovar Tea Lounge in the Gardens
on foot from Union Square
1. Walk South towards 4th St, to Mission St. (2 minutes)
2. Take a left on Mission St, and walk East to the entrance to the Yerba Buena Gardens (2 minutes)
3. Take a right into the Gardens, and follow the path which parallels the Sony Metreon.
4. Walk up the stairs to the upper terrace, above the Martin Luther King waterfall, and come on in!
1. Street Parking:
Street parking is metered with a two-hour limit. After 6 p.m. there is no need to plug the meter. Always check for and carefully read the parking restrictions posted along the surrounding blocks. Most streets have street cleaning from 12 a.m. to 6 a.m.
2. Moscone Center Garage
255 Third Street (between Folsom and Howard Streets)
Open 6 AM to 11:30 PM Monday to Saturday. Closed Sunday
3. 5th & Mission Yerba Buena Gardens Garage
833 Mission Street (between 4th and 5th Streets)
Open 24 hours, 7 days a week
Please park your bike on one of the bike racks that have been installed around the perimeter of Yerba Buena Gardens (There is one at the garden enterance on Mission St. between 3rd St. and 4th St.) Unfortunately, if you lock your bike to a random pole or railing within the garden, it may be cited or removed by Yerba Buena Gardens management.
MUNI / BART
1. Take either MUNI or BART to the “Powell Street” station, and exit onto Market Street.
2. Walk South on 4th St, one block to Mission St. (1 minute)
3. Take a left on Mission St, and walk 1/2 block East to the entrance to the Yerba Buena Gardens (1 minute)
4. Take a right into the Gardens, and follow the path which parallels the Sony Metreon.
5. Walk up the stairs to the upper terrace, above the Martin Luther King Waterfall, and come on in!