Fresh and uplifting, the floral notes of real jasmine flowers and organic green tea add a touch of sophistication to this simple summer drink. It’s the perfect refreshment to serve at your next dinner party or summer picnic:
Jasmine Green Tea Lemonade Recipe
- Bring 1 gallon of water to a boil and let it sit for 10 minutes, until the water cools to about 190 degrees F.
- Stir in 3/4 cup raw sugar and 1/2 cup Samovar Organic Jasmine Green Tea.
- Steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain out the tea leaves, pouring the tea into a one gallon pitcher filled 1/4 full with ice.
- Stir until the ice melts, then add 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Cool in the refrigerator.
- Serve with with ice in the Vivid Brewpot, and garnish with mint or a slice of lemon.
Tea Lemonade tastes great with other teas as well. Try blends with stronger flavors to complement the citrus, such as:
Here’s to life’s simple pleasures!