Christie Bartlett, Founding Director of Ursaenke Society, San Francisco talks about the history of Urasenke, why tea gatherings matter today, and the ripple effect of “peace through a bowl of tea.”
- What is a “tea gathering?”
- Spontaneity through structure and the art of tea
- Slowing down time, appreciating fleeting moments
- Sipping tea to free the mind, cleaning tea utensils to clean the heart
- The role of a tea gathering in creating world peace
Check out the tea in this video… Matcha.
* Special thanks to Toshiko, for making the tea!